In the early hours of Sunday morning (just over a week ago), I had a minor car accident which could have been FAR worse than it was. The incident left me very reflective and my busy yet fulfilling weekend as a whole reminded me of a few things:
1) I can do all things through He who strengthens me and faith + works = awesome results.
2) I’m important to a lot of people and I’ve still got a lot more to give to the world so it’s not time to go yet!
3) I keep discovering and developing new skills all the time and my gifts will make room for me and get me to where I’m supposed to be.
4) I’m grateful for caring and supportive friends – one in particular who stopped what they were doing when they heard about my accident, picked me up from my apartment, drove me to my appointment and then picked me up hours later to take me home!
5) I really love my life – imperfections and all.
Sleep held you
in suicidal arms
ready to kamikaze
not all who kip
like dark hugs.
©Assumpta Ozua 2015